21/05/2009

Glastonbury Festival!





I am super super excited about  Glastonbury i have been praying that were going to have a very hot English summer this year i don't know how i would hack a wet and muddy tent plus i don't want to have to wear a massive coat soggy socks and wellies. That would not be cool for me. 

Its also my 21st birthday on the Saturday of the festival and I'm hoping the roumer's that fleet wood mac are playing are true...That would be the perfect birthday present, being at Glastonbury with my lovely boyfriend and all my best friends watching Fleet wood Mac play. 

I'm starting to think what i want for my birthday.... Have my eye on a few things....Will let you know what I've asked for when i have narrowed down my rather long list. 





No comments:

Post a Comment