28/08/2009

Into Brights.





Recently i have really got into my brights. I love the bright juicy lip colors as seen here they make your skin look doll like and make your lips POP ! Bright Matt Lips look great on Matt skin and not much else, maybe a slick of mascara but best to keep the attention on the lips!
The other day i was on the Elle UK website, they had a article about what eye shadows best suit eye colours, They said for green eyes try purple ....So i tried it and got lots of complements i think its a great colour for Autumn too It definitely brightened up my face and brought the green of my eyes out. I'm still looking for a matt Purple shade like this one though, i Think Mac is probably the best make -up brand for colours. They have a huge range of colours/textures, and the girls in store are usually very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment