23/03/2010


Thank you to lovely Imogen from Eight for my first blog award. It's taken me a few days to post but i had to think about my list quite carefully. I have so many things that make me happy and it seemed a harder task than i thought narrowing it down to just 10. 

The recipient must list ten things that make them happy, and then pass the award onto ten other award-worthy blogs. 

So here it is........


1. My lovely family and boyfriend, they are amazing.
2. Diptique candles.
3. Shopping abroad, you always find the most interesting pieces far away from home.
4. My monthly Elle subscription.
5. Laughing it makes you healthy.
6. Red wine and good food.
7. Getting out of London. Having space around me.  
8. Vital organic in Soho (the best vegan food ever)
9. Fetish Shoes.
10. Dressing up. 


1.  knight cat 
2.  EIGHT
      3. tobaccoandleather
4. Studded Hearts
5. 4TH AND BLEEKER
6. CANNED FASHION
7.ANNIIEEMAL
8.Tijger Melk 
9.FASH ON
10. 00888

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Mmmm, Diptique candles. I listed mine here: http://www.cannedfashion.com/2010/03/these-are-few-of-my-favourite-things.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4, 5, and 6 I sooooo agree...

    Http://thestylerealist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Thank you soo much!!! I love your blog!

    x

    www.thefashon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the blog award love!

    xx cine visit!
    http://nineteen-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great choice!
    Love your blog so much! Such an inspiration! bookmarking you right now! Hope you can stop by mine sometime :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your award ;)

    ReplyDelete